Your privacy is very important to us. At Caffiend Coffee Inc we have a few fundamental principles that we follow:
- We don’t ask you for personal information unless we truly need it. (We can’t stand services that ask you for things like your gender or income level for no apparent reason.)
- We don’t share your personal information with anyone except to comply with the law, develop our products, or protect our rights.
- We don’t store personal information on our servers unless required for the on-going operation of our site.
Caffiend Coffee Inc operates www.caffiendcoffee.ca. It is Caffiend Coffee Inc’s policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect while operating our websites.
Like most website operators, Caffiend Coffee Inc collects non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. Caffiend Coffee Inc’s purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how Caffiend Coffee Inc’s visitors use its website. From time to time, Caffiend Coffee Inc may release non-personally-identifying information in the aggregate, e.g., by publishing a report on trends in the usage of its website.
Caffiend Coffee Inc also collects potentially personally-identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses for logged in users and for users leaving comments on our blogs. Caffiend Coffee Inc only discloses logged in user and commenter IP addresses under the same circumstances that it uses and discloses personally-identifying information as described below, except that blog commenter IP addresses are visible and disclosed to the administrators of the blog where the comment was left.
Gathering of Personally-Identifying Information
Certain visitors to Caffiend Coffee Inc’s websites choose to interact with Caffiend Coffee Inc in ways that require Caffiend Coffee Inc to gather personally-identifying information. The amount and type of information that Caffiend Coffee Inc gathers depends on the nature of the interaction. For example, we ask visitors who comment on our blog to provide a username and email address. Those who wish to receive Caffiend Coffee Inc updates via email, we collect their emails. In each case, Caffiend Coffee Inc collects such information only insofar as is necessary or appropriate to fulfill the purpose of the visitor’s interaction with Caffiend Coffee Inc. Caffiend Coffee Inc does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below. And visitors can always refuse to supply personally-identifying information, with the caveat that it may prevent them from engaging in certain website-related activities.
Caffiend Coffee Inc may collect statistics about the behavior of visitors to its websites. For instance, Caffiend Coffee Inc may monitor the most popular pages on the site or use spam screened by the Akismet service to help identify spam. Caffiend Coffee Inc may display this information publicly or provide it to others. However, Caffiend Coffee Inc does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below.
Protection of Certain Personally-Identifying Information
Caffiend Coffee Inc discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only to those of its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations that (i) need to know that information in order to process it on Caffiend Coffee Inc’s behalf or to provide services available at Caffiend Coffee Inc’s websites, and (ii) that have agreed not to disclose it to others. Some of those employees, contractors and affiliated organizations may be located outside of your home country; by using Caffiend Coffee Inc’s websites, you consent to the transfer of such information to them. Caffiend Coffee Inc will not rent or sell potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information to anyone. Other than to its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations, as described above, Caffiend Coffee Inc discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only in response to a subpoena, court order or other governmental request, or when Caffiend Coffee Inc believes in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of Caffiend Coffee Inc, third parties or the public at large. If you are a registered user of an Caffiend Coffee Inc website and have supplied your email address, Caffiend Coffee Inc may occasionally send you an email to tell you about new features, solicit your feedback, or just keep you up to date with what’s going on with Caffiend Coffee Inc and our products. We primarily use our various product blogs to communicate this type of information, so we expect to keep this type of email to a minimum. If you send us a request (for example via a support email or via one of our feedback mechanisms), we reserve the right to publish it in order to help us clarify or respond to your request or to help us support other users. Caffiend Coffee Inc takes all measures reasonably necessary to protect against the unauthorized access, use, alteration or destruction of potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information.
If Caffiend Coffee Inc, or substantially all of its assets were acquired, or in the unlikely event that Caffiend Coffee Inc goes out of business or enters bankruptcy, user information would be one of the assets that is transferred or acquired by a third party. You acknowledge that such transfers may occur, and that any acquirer of Caffiend Coffee Inc may continue to use your personal information as set forth in this policy.
Comments and other content submitted to Akismet anti-spam service are not saved on our servers unless they were marked as false positives, in which case we store them long enough to use them to improve the service to avoid future false positives.
While Using Restolabs online ordering
While using our service, you’re trusting us with your information. We understand this is a big responsibility and work hard to protect your information and put you in control.
Information you provide to us
When you create an Account with us, you provide us with personal information that includes-
- Your Name
- Your Email ID
- Contact Number
Even if you aren’t logged in to your Account, you might choose to provide us with information — like an email address to receive updates about our services.
For example: If you place any order as a guest, you’ll still receive the updates regarding your order in email ID that you had provided during checkout.
Information we collect as you use our services
Your browsers & Operating System
Every time you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
Your Device, browsers & Operating System
Every time you use our service and your device contacts our servers, we are collecting information about the browser type, device type, operating system, IP address, the date and time, which helps us provide you better and improved services.
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site
Additionally when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information.”
Your location information
We collect information about your location when you use our services, which helps us offer features like-
- Delivery of products to your location.
- Suggesting nearest outlets in case you want to pick up your order or if you want to dine in at nearest outlet.
- Suggesting/ offering you to order from us in case you are nearby any of our outlets.
Your location can be determined with varying degrees of accuracy by:
- IP address
- Delivery address that you provide by filling out address form while placing a delivery order.
- Billing address that you might provide while placing any order.
We collect information about your orders when you place any order by using our services, information collected includes:
- Every product that you order
- Product quantities
- Order amounts
- Date, day and time of every order.
Information collected helps us offer features like-
- Determining your favourite products and accordingly offering you deals.
- Determining when you are most likely to order and reminding you in case you forget.
How do we use information collected from you?
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
- Communicate with you;
- Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and
- When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
- Solving issues, if you had to face any on your device when you ordered last time.
- Delivering products to your location.
- Emailing you updates regarding your orders.
- Determining your favourite products and accordingly offering you deals.
- Determining the business busy times.
- Emailing you newsletters and latest updates regarding our services, only if you opted for it.
- We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights
Sharing your personal information
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site, you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Managing, reviewing, and updating your information
As a data subject, you have the following rights under Data Protection Legislation and we, as Data Controller in respect of Your Data, will comply with such rights in respect of Your Data:
- the right of access to Personal Data relating to you;
- the right to correct any mistakes in your Personal Data;
- the right to ask us to stop contacting you with direct marketing;
- the right to have your Personal Data ported to another data controller by requesting to export the data from our database;
- the right to erasure; and
- the right to complain to the DPC if you believe we have not handled your Personal Data in accordance with Data Protection Legislation
When you’re signed in, you can always review, update, edit, export and delete your information by visiting the ‘My Profile’ page.
If you have any comments, concerns or complaints about our use of your Personal Data, please contact us. We will respond to any rights that you exercise within a month of receiving your request, unless the request is particularly complex or cumbersome, in which case we will respond within three months (we will inform you within the first month if it will take longer than one month for us to respond). Where a response is required from us within a particular time period pursuant to Data Protection Legislation, we will respond within that time period.
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, the United States.